I hereby apply for the above vacancy post in your prestigious organization with all diligences. Moreover, I shall put forward all my efforts with good spirit of teamwork, to ensure quick and prompt accomplishment of said organizational goals.
I am AKERELE O. JIMOH, a graduate student of Lagos State University in Banking and Finance Department with second-class upper grade division. With my ability to learn new trend fast and quick adaptation to any found conditions and pressure, I shall put all my very best efforts with good spirit to promote the organization goals.
Attached are the copies of my resume for your perusal. I will be grateful if my application can be favorably consider. In addition, I shall be looking forward to your interview consideration at your convenient time.
Thank you sir
Yours faithfully

AKERELE O. JIMOH
Labels:Job

Post a Comment

Disqus Shortname

Flickr User ID

Ads Inside Post

Comments system

[disqus][facebook][blogger]

Author Name

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.